Tuesday 4 November 2014

High Elves Painting Tutorials - by Volomir

Greetings!

If you are a miniature painter yourself you probably already know about Volomir. For me he is one of the best painters and a constant inspiration, in particular because he paints some High Elves too. If you haven't visited his blog yet, you should do it now!


As I have mentioned, for me Volomir is the master painter, in particular in the case of his High Elves. He creates a magical effect with these miniatures, his painting style is incredibly neat and I absolutely love the way he paints armor. 

Fortunately for other aspiring painters he is very happy to share his incredible knowledge about miniatures painting. He created fantastic tutorials and I keep coming back to them for even more inspiration. My favorite ones are linked below:



Last but not least I would like to say that Volomir does not stop at providing advice through his fantastic tutorials or blog entries. He makes sure he replies to comments and if you write him an email he will reply for sure! So don't hesitate and ask him more specific questions because advice from the best is priceless. Just be patient, as he might be busy painting :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment